Thursday, February 26, 2009
I blog about the new vocabulary I learnt!~
I'm going to update some of my new speech development...
I can fully understand mummy's Yes-or-No Questions,
And Answer it,
With nodding my head or said 'Ermn' for Yes,
Shaking my head for No...
Mummy will know what I want,
Or what I don't want!~
Totally able to communicate,
I don't need to cry to express what I want anymore...
Words start with 'B' is still my favourite:
BAG, BOOK, BOY, BALL, BEAR
Now BOOK is one of my favourite words...
Whenever I see lots of books on the book shelf,
I'll keep on BOOK, BOOK, BOOK....
Mummy wanted to teach me the word 'BEAUTIFUL'!~
Such a long word!~
Too much for a 17month's old toddler ler...
But end up,
I did try my best to pronounced:
'...FUL', '... TIFUL'
The best I can...
Mummy always think,
After 'A', I willll pronounce 'B',
Since I like so many words start with 'B'...
But end up he said 'O' first,
Thankx to the songs B.I.N.G.O.
I'm loves animals...
After eating the Zoo Biscuits,
And after having fun with the animals poster...
Daddy's planning to bring me to the real zoo soon!~
Wonder when will it be...
I'll be able to pronounce more animals names,
Other than, DUCK, DEER, 'f'ISH...
I always loves to go out...
Whenever I'm at home,
I want to find the key to open the door...
Mummy thinks she can simply take any key,
I'll say NO to the wrong key...
How can you ever open the door with your car key?
I know what mummy's thinking:
Mummy thinks even she got me the right key,
I also won't be able to open the door...
We'll see about it later...
Wait till I really knows how to open it...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
1. Go Kinukuniya
2. Walk around the KLCC park
3. Let me play water in the little pool in KLCC park...
I was so excited when I reach Kinukuniya,
Lots and lots of books...
Super duper fun reading time?
I was unable to open most of the books...
It's all covered with plastic!~
Ok, never mind,
I can still have fun with the books...
Though I can't read it...
We head to klcc park...
Such a lovely weather:
No rain, no sun...
Not cold, Not hot...
Nice enough for an evening walk!~
Just right after we reach the little pool...
I can't wait to go down and play water...
Daddy said I'll have to wait for him,
To take clean clothes from our car...
Mummy take-off my shoes,
And I take-off my own socks...
I saw daddy coming...
I can play water!~
I feels raindrops falling on my head...
The guards start chasing people out from the pool...
My oh my...
I can't play water there anymore...
On the way back home,
I can play in another pool...
If no raining...
I'm able to swim on that day,
Not in KLCC park of course!~
But another pool!~
Special thankx to daddy,
Always take the effort to make my day great!
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ them ’bout it.
So, my #6 folder and #6 photo is this one…
The fastinating vacation daddy & mummy had in Mauritius. Windy Gris-gris, blows until all the trees around that area grows in these shapes!~ ;)
I'm going to tag:
Monday, February 23, 2009
This alphabet pasta
For such a long time...
She found it in Tesco Cheras!~
She bought it together with the 3 sauces:
Pumpkin sauce, white sauce and primavera sauce...
She cook it with primavera sauce!~
It taste little bit like tomato,
But I don't quite like it...
I like cherry tomato,
Not primavera sauce...
Mummy added a little bit of finely chopped beans,
Into my ABC pasta...
Mummy give me the remaining pasta,
I just love the plain pasta...
Ok, never mind then..
Mummy bought 3 sauces...
I can still try the other 2...
ABC pasta with pumpkin sauce!
It taste really yucky!~
I like mum-cook-pumpkin-porridge very much!~
Not this funny taste pumpkin sauce...
I also had my plain alphabet pasta!~
And having fun with the ABC shapes...
Mummy haven't cooked the white sauce for me,
I don't know if I can accept the sauce taste,
After 2 attempts of trying....
Even if I don't like it...
I still can enjoy my plain pasta...
And learning with the alphabet pasta!~
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Not really.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Happy, of course.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Never ever.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 26
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Thought was late period, waited and waited, check up in clinic, confirm pregnancy.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Hubby.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes.
9. DUE DATE? 23 Sep 2007
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Ya, very bad one, indeed. Vomitted out everything I ate, no appetite to eat anything, lost my weight. Some of the days, I didn't have energy to even come down from my bed!~ Lucikily only for the 1st trimester.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Don't have particular craving
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? raw food. I can't really cook. The moment I see raw fish, raw meat, I'll vomit. Hubby done the cooking for those few months.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX? Boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Yes
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 10kg
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Simple fullmoon celebration with close family.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? No
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Bleeding, So scared and shed into tears. Went to Emergency in hospital. Lucikily Dr said it's fine.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Gleneagle
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 12 hrs.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My hubby.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My hubby.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Just painkillers where they injected on my buttocks, inhale the painkiller gas. No epidural.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 3.18kg
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 15 Sep 2007
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Sean
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 17 months now
Share with me your delivery and pregnancy story please dear friends:
Sunday, February 22, 2009
1. Copy Badge “Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog.
2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award.
Slavemom and 2ma give me this cute award!~
Slavemom is wonderful mummy to pretty XY & handsome CE!~
2ma is a great mum to 2 little cutie, Shan Leo and Shan Rae!~
I never met both of them in real life,
But they're great blogger friends of mine,
Sharing nice story of being a mum!
So glad to know both of u...
3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself.
. I love being a mum.
. Having Sean makes my life complete.
. Feels so nice, when my son give me a hug, or a kiss.
. I like music.
. I like travelling.
. I love beaches and seaside.
. I like to watch hong kong drama.
. I need a lot of sleep.
. I love to eat, but don't want to get fat. Can I?
. Desperately need a rest.
4. Pass this award to 10 bloggers and link them in your blog.
I'm passing this award to all my fellow bloggers,
Not going to specify any 10,
All of u deserve it!~
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Yogurt drink by Nestle...
I tried it...
The taste is...
I won't totally reject the taste,
I didn't quite love it...
Everytime mummy open it for me...
I'll only drink a sip of the it,
Can't finish the whole bottle,
The fun part is:
The free crayon set!~
I love it so much!~
And keep on writing and drawing,
With different colours,
In my little book!~
I'm going off,
To create my very artistic piece of new artwork!~
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Mummy's introducing this fishy biscuit to me...
I feels very excited with the new shape of the biscuit...
As I started to feels boring with the zoo biscuit~~~
The most enjoyable part is,
Watching the little fish swimming into my mouth!~
I think it's very fun...
I pronouncing fishy as 'ish ish'
With the missing 'F' sound..
Same as the zoo biscuit,
Before finishing the whole pack of the biscuit,
I already started to feels boring!~
Daddy will have to buy me,
Another type of biscuit then...
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I got this wonderful award from chubskulit!
Thank you so much!~
It feels so sweet when people thinks that I'm the best mommy!~
This award really cheers up my day!
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo(s).
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
3. Nominate other blogger mom's out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.
Every moment I spent with my little prince is the best experience to me!~
Written down all the sweet moments here!~
I'd like to pass this award to:
1. Contended mum
2. Mummy Gwen
3. Joanne T
5. Moo Mommy
13. Darren's mummy
26. Mummy Moon
27. Health Freak Mommy
and all great mummy!~
Monday, February 16, 2009
Daddy bought this tool for me,
During our visit to Gurney in CNY...
This is a wonderful tool:
When daddy press on it...
Many bubbles will come out!~
I like playing around with lots and lots of bubbles,
I like the part when they 'pop' in the air!~
I like to grab the bubbles,
I like to see lots of bubbles around me!~
I like to play bubbles with daddy and mummy...
After having fun with sticker,
Mummy introducing Learning Poster to me...
Having fun with animals this time...
I able to recognize few of the animals...
I make 'miaow miaow' sound,
And point my pointer to Cat...
I can pronounce 'deer' very accurately,
And head my pointer to the Deer...
I tried to pronounced elephant,
But I'm only able to make the 'e' sound...
Pointing to the correct elephant photo ;)
Mummy wonder what animals I refer to...
With the missing 'F' sound...
I point towards Fishy...
Kangaroo was such a long pronounciation...
I decided to point,
And make a kangaroo hop...
I show mummy,
'Hop Hop' with action somemore...
I'm unable to pronounce 'monkey' still...
I point the monkey photo,
And make the monkey naughty sound,
And then show mummy a naughty action with my elbow!~
Mummy laugh so happily when she see my action everytime...
As for 'lion' and 'tiger',
I make the 'roar' sounds...
Wonder why they both sounds the same......
Learning with mummy is always a fun time...
Especially I always get something new to learn with!~
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Looks like a simple job,
But it's not simple at all to me..
Mummy read somewhere,
Pealing off the sticker,
And stick it in the place I wanted,
Needs a lot of fingers monitoring...
It surely does...
I tried my best to tear the sticker off completely...
Some of the cartoon character lost their leg or hand...
So sorry about that...
I stick it upside down,
Some overlaps with another sticker...
and also anyway I want the sticker to be!~
Whatever whichever way I stick it,
I surely enjoyed the whole process!~
Mummy got this from Joanne T!~
The way it works is you type your name in Google and then needs,
And see what comes up!
Here they are:
Kylie needs privacy
(I do need some, sometimes)
Kylie needs year off
(I'd be glad enough, even if I had a week off, or even a day off!~
Kylie needs you
(I do wanna have more friends like all of you!)
Kylie needs to know about turning 40
(Before that, I think I needs to know about turning 30 first)
Kylie needs luck and love
(Well, who doesn't?)
Now I wish to pass the tag to my friends:
1. Mummy Gwen
5. Alice Chong
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
I've been doing a lot of writing & drawing...
What I want to show off,
Is some of my art work,
That I think I've done quite well...
When mummy draws a blue cloud,
Even before mummy ask me to draw the rain,
I poke raindrops on the bottom of the cloud...
Mummy thinks it's a great achievement of me...
Quite surprise I know what to draw also!~
Not only I know how to pronounce 'A',
I'm able to write 'A', too!~
By my own...
Without any help from anyone...
Maybe it's just a coincidence,
I wrote something 'A' alike...
But I really did,
wrote 'A' quite well,
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Where to go in KL during CNY?
FGS Dong Chan Si!~
So jam during the journey to FGS!~
Stuck inside the car for almost an hour...
When we reach there,
The place was so crowded!~
Still worth to go,
Lots of nice nice view there!~
Mummy said last time she went there,
She didn't saw this parade...
Suppose it's new for this year?
Wanna go back,
And have my sweet sweet dreams...
Jam all the way back also...
Not me driving~~~
I can sleep in the car!~
Monday, February 9, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
The first time was during CNY too,
Last year Chinese New Year!~
Every year I can see difference in the big Guan Yin!~
I think when I visit here next year,
It'll be fully done!~
Cutie little piggie I saw in Kek Lok Si!~
After the visit in Kek Lok Si,
We went for a short walk in Gurney...
Crowded with people~~~~~~~
Below are the details:
Express your love to your love ones on this Valentine's Day with roses and chocolates!!
Red roses proclaim "I Love You."
They are the ultimate symbol of romantic love and enduring passion. And of course the heart shape chocolate, represents your heart to your loved ones!!
Now ROSESCHOC brings to you good quality branded chocolate and imported big roses to your love one. We also provide delivery service to the locations below. ( refer to the payment mode below). Early birds can enjoy our promotion that upto 20% DISCOUNT. Please do not hesitate and ORDER now.
1. YOU ARE THE ONE (single stalk and chocolate):RM12 (for * early birds)
2. YOU-N-ME (3 stalks and chocolate): RM30 (for * early birds)
3. I LOVE YOU (3 stalks and chocolate):RM35 (for * early birds)
4. CONTACT US FOR CUSTOMIZE PACKAGES SUCH AS HALF DOZEN AND 1 DOZEN
Payment mode: (1) Maybank2u(acc will be provided later) or (2) COD around Puchong, Subang, PJ, Kelana, Cyberjaya, Serdang, Sunway (in Malaysia)Delivery can be made with minimal charges. Please contact us for further details
* Early birds promo will be until 8th February 2009. For early birds please Maybank2u the payment to us before 9th February 2009 to confirm your order. Thank you.
For any inquiries do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
For further info, please log on to our website http://roseschoc.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
To Batu Feringhi Beach!~
Wearing my Australia's off-duty lifesaver outift,
I really looks like a beach boy...
I refuse to step on the beach,
Nor go down and playing in the water!~
I don't like the sandy feels on my feet...
Daddy insist to put me down,
And I keep on showing my pity look,
Hoping that daddy or mummy will hug me up!~
I love lying down and relaxing!~
Hearing the windy sound,
Just like nature tone of music!~
After a satisfying meal,
We walk around Pasar-Malam-alike-stalls...
Long Queue entering the ship~
Didn't dine here,
We manage to snap a few photos here,
Before heading home...
Monday, February 2, 2009
Or should I said,
Off I go,
Back to daddy's hometown...
Started journey from KL @ 1pm,
Reach our destination @ 11pm...
Such a long, tiring journey...
Everytime daddy stop due to traffic jam,
I woke up and thought we reach Penang...
And keep on request mummy,
To release me from my car seat...
And mummy keep on finding anything and everything,
She could possible find inside the car,
To play around with me...
Other than visiting relatives,
And stay at home,
We managed to go for a short swim,
In Da Bek's new apartment...
I wouldn't miss out the chance,
To ask mummy to let me play in the playground as well...
Such a lovely evening I enjoyed during visit to Penang....
To be continued...