As a mother of 3, I always want to find the easiest way to cook for my little ones. Attended a very lovely yet relaxing workshop, with Chef Sidney Kan in Philips Premium Collection All-In-One Multicooker HD2145 Cooking Workshop at Samplings on the fourteenth, Berjaya Time Square.
Dual Control System: Accurately controls the temperature and reduce heating fluctuation by 50%, so, each ingredients are cooked just right for a high quality meals easily.
Multi Cook Programs: These additional programs allow to create more dishes and desserts, from steaming to baking and yogurt making.
Sensor Touch Control Panel: Easy to use, selecting the right button has never been easier.
Customised Cooking Program: Can save up to 3 customised cooking programs, to repeat your favourite dishes quickly.
Programmable Cooking Settings: Besides cooking time, you can also select the cooking pressure to achieve preferred texture and doneness.
Add Ingredients: Delicate ingredients can be added at later stage of pressure cook.
Sauce Thickening: Thicken sauce or soup for more intensified flavour at a touch of button.
Preset Timer / Keep Warm: 24 hours preset timer and automatic keep warm ensure meals are hot and ready just on time!
With the new Philips Premium Collection All-In-One Multicooker HD2145, a perfectly cooked meal ready up to 6 times faster! Amazing, isn't it?
1 kg beef (chunk)
1 box of frozen tendon (defrost and wash cleaned)
1/2 luo han gou
1 inch ginger (sliced)
5 pieces red dates
1 bunch Thai coriander leaf
3 tablespoons fish sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 teaspoon whole black pepper
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon sesame seed paste
5 whole garlic
1 tablespoon beef seasoning powder
2 tablespoons oil Spices
1 tablespoon coriander powder
1 tablespoon cummin powder
1 tablespoon fennel powder
1. Heat up the sauteed mode, add in the spice powder and toast till fragrant.
2. Take it out once fragrant. Clean the pot and continue with saute mode.
3. Add in oil and sesame oil heat till warm. Then add in the whole garlic, whole black pepper and ginger, fry till fragrant. Continue by adding in the tendon, fish sauce, oyster sauce, sesame seed paste, red dates, beef powder, Thai coriander leaf and water.
4. Close the lid and set pressure to Manual mode 50KPT and 70kPa. Start pressuring.
5. When KPT hit 30, press Add Ingredients mode.
6. Wait till the pressure drop to zero and the ppc start alert by beeping, open the cover and add in the beef.
7. Close the lid, lock it and the PPC will continue pressuring.
8. Once the pressure hits zero and all the pressure released, the dish is ready to serve.
350gm stingray fish (washed and chunky chopped)
200gm prawn (de-headed and cleaned)
200gm squid (cleaned and cut coarsely)
350gm clam (washed)
100gm small whole potatoes(peeled and washed)
A handful of Thai Basil leafs
2 tablespoons prohak
1/2 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon tamarind paste
1 tablespoon palm sugar
1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 kaffir lime leafs (cut thinly)
1/2 cup water
Ingredients for frying :
3 tablespoons minced small onion
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons minced lemongrass
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 tablespoon minced galanggal
1 tablespoon minced fresh turmeric
1. Set ppc to saute mode and change the time to 10mins.
2. Once pot is hot add in oil.
3. Add in the frying ingredients and prohak, saute till fragrant. Then add in water, oyster sauce, tamarind, palm sugar and potatoes.
4. Close and lock the lid.
5. Change setting to pressure, steam mode for 20KPT.
6. When the time sets at 5KPT, hit the add in ingredients mode. (steam will slowly rush out batch by batch till pressure hit zero)
7. PPC will alert, unlocked and open the lid follow by adding the sting ray, prawn, squid, clams and Thai basil leafs.
8. Close the lid and the PPC will continue it's pressure steaming process.
9. Once pressuring process completed and set to zero, open the lid set the switch on the sauce thickening mode and add in coconut milk.
10. Once the sauce is done to your preference, switch it off and it is ready to serve.
For those whom wonder what Prohak is... It is actually a crushed, salted and fermented fish paste (usually of mudfish) that is used in Cambodian cuisine as a seasoning or a condiment.
3 whole chicken leg (chunk and cleaned)
1 inch ginger (sliced)
1 bunch spring onion (cut length 1 inch)
8 fresh dried hawthorn slice
3 packets Hawthorne flake 1 lemon (sliced)
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
3 whole garlic (sliced)
1 tablespoon palm sugar
1 tomato (sliced)
2 red bird eye chili (optional)
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine (optional)
1 tablespoon corn flour
1 tablespoon oil
1. Mix chicken with corn flour.
2. Select sauteed mode, set it for 10mins.
3. Add in oil, garlic, ginger and sesame oil, fry till fragrant.
4. Add in chicken, spring onion, tomato, hawthorn slice and flake. Then follow with fish sauce, oyster sauce, palm sugar and bird eye chili. Mix the content well.
5. Close the lid and set pressure to steam mode 6KPT.
6. Once pressure routine completed, open the lid. Use the sauce thickening mode to reduce the liquid content to the desire level.
7. The chicken dish is now ready to serve.
Besides the 3 dishes that Chef Sidney demonstrated, we actually can do pressure cook, slow cook and multi cook. There's 18 times safety protection.
Floating Valve: If there's pressure inside, the lid can't be open
Pressure Valve: Auto-pressure release mechanism activated once cooking is done or when pressure exceeds 90kPa.
Safely Valve: When there's no food inside and user triggers heating, the product will automatically stop heating when the temperature is too high.
For more information, kindly visit http://www.philips.com.my
Good to know about Prohak, it’s my first time heard about it haha. Anyway, this Philips Multicooker definitely seems awesome! Look at all those dishes you’ve made out of it, seems yummy!
nyam-nyum sedap tgk dorg masak pakai tu..tapi kita belum tahu lagi guna die... kt rumah ni xde hehe..nti mmg niat nk beli satu mudah masak hehe
it is amazing to see that this multicooker can be used to cook a lot of dishes! It would be much easier for us right if we have one in the kitchen! hehe
amni pun pakai philips product.also have philips ppc in house.memang senang kerja sangat.
This is so great! They should organize this kind of event more. Not everybody know how to use high tech kitchen products.
Wow ,i want survey now , ni memang membantu surirumah like me sebab sangat memudahkan
Bestnya laaa kalo dpt grab philips ni satu haha senang nak masak. Anyway thanks utk resipi hehe 1st time tau pasal prohak
Senang pakai produk yang di yakini dan memudahkan urusan di dapur kan. Kita boleh menjimatkan masa dan rehat buat benda lain
Oh yes. I think I will try the recipe soon - looks easy and I have the multi cooker too.
Wah bestnya dapat attend demo masakan dari Sidney. Mesti banyak yang beliau kongsikan. Jeles i heheh especially dapat belajar resepi br guna produk phillips
Wow interesting..i also have one PPC..but not this latest one...maybe can try the chicken lemon latee with my PPC
Cantik pressure cooker ni kan..tapi kat rumah dah ada dah..still elok lagi tapi jenama lain lain sebab beli dah lama...:)
I think I should have one this multi-cooker. Very useful can cook any dishes in a different way.
Masak dengan mudah dan cepat menggunakan pressure cooker eh..
Erm.. Kat umah ada rice cooker je. 😅😅
Alahaii teringin nak satu ..senang nak masak macam-macam..cantik je tengoknya..kene kumpul duit nak membelinya...
Teringinnya nak beli pressure cooker. its like semua benda boleh masak dan mudah dgn menggunakan pressure cooker. sangat trend sekarang kan. apetah lagi jenama phillips.A trusted brand.
Looks like that is the fastest way to prepar the meal..ok, now im going to buy that Philips Multicooker.
Produk yang bagus. Pastinya pilihan yang bijak untuk ibu2 yang bekerja, cepat dan jimat masa
Post a Comment