Mummy Gwen tag mummy, remembering back her pregnancy and delivery story... An unforgetful experience, indeed...
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Not really.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes.
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Happy, of course.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Never ever.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 26
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Thought was late period, waited and waited, check up in clinic, confirm pregnancy.
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Hubby.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes.
9. DUE DATE? 23 Sep 2007
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Ya, very bad one, indeed. Vomitted out everything I ate, no appetite to eat anything, lost my weight. Some of the days, I didn't have energy to even come down from my bed!~ Lucikily only for the 1st trimester.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Don't have particular craving
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? raw food. I can't really cook. The moment I see raw fish, raw meat, I'll vomit. Hubby done the cooking for those few months.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX? Boy
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Yes
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 10kg
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Simple fullmoon celebration with close family.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? No
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Bleeding, So scared and shed into tears. Went to Emergency in hospital. Lucikily Dr said it's fine.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Gleneagle
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 12 hrs.
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? My hubby.
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My hubby.
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural.
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Just painkillers where they injected on my buttocks, inhale the painkiller gas. No epidural.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 3.18kg
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 15 Sep 2007
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Sean
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 17 months now
Share with me your delivery and pregnancy story please dear friends: